The B-Team Info
This is the home of the Amateur Catholic® bloggers - or as we like to refer to ourselves, the B-team.
We don't write books or do speaking tours. In fact, we barely do our jobs. That's not to say we're unambitious though...
You see, this coalition is just the second phase our blogoshpere conquest. We suppose you could think of us as amateur crusaders too.
Membership will not bring you any money, perks, notoriety, or prestige - but you will get the privilege of proudly displaying the B-team badge on your blog! Lucky you, huh?
Your Amateur Hosts
- The Donegal Express
- Happy Catholic
- Pro Ecclesia
- De Civitate Dei
- The Curt Jester
- Martha, Martha...
- Man With Black Hat
- Book Reviews and More
If you are hosting a conference, parish function, or some other event and can not afford the exorbitant fees typically associated with a Professional Catholic®, please contact one of our members. We like to hear ourselves talk just as much as the Professional Catholics® do, we just don't charge you for it. But hey give us a meal, free beer, and a designated driver, and we'll speak about breaking the Da Vinci Code or anything else you might care to hear about.
The B-Team badge is copryright 2006, The B-Team Bloggers®. Of course, we're Amateur Catholics®, so if you use the badge without permission (enrolled membership), we won't hunt you down and make you cough up your hard-earned bucks. Just have fun with it and maybe buy us a beer next time you're in town.
- Better To Light One Candle - Amatuer Catholic
- Erik A. Mojica - Amateur Catholic
- Pod Catholic - Amateur Catholic
- Sent To Be - Amateur Catholic
- Convert Journal - Amateur Catholic
- Joyful Papist - Amateur Catholic
- St. Monica's Tears - Amateur Catholic
- Live Catholic - Amateur Catholic
- Defend Us In Battle - Amateur Catholic
- 10 Common Misunderstandings of the Catholic Church...