Amateur Catholic

We don't write books or do speaking tours.
In fact, we barely do our jobs.
-We're the B-Team of Catholic Bloggers-

This is the home of the Amateur Catholic® bloggers - or as we like to refer to ourselves, the B-team. We don't write books or do speaking tours. In fact, we barely do our jobs. That's not to say we're unambitious though... You see, this coalition is just the second phase our blogoshpere conquest. We suppose you could think of us as amateur crusaders too.

Membership will not bring you any money, perks, notoriety, or prestige - but you will get the privilege of proudly displaying the B-team badge on your blog! Lucky you, huh?

amateurcatholic @ gmail.com

If you are hosting a conference, parish function, or some other event and can not afford the exorbitant fees typically associated with a Professional Catholic®, please contact one of our members. We like to hear ourselves talk just as much as the Professional Catholics® do, we just don't charge you for it. But hey give us a meal, free beer, and a designated driver, and we'll speak about breaking the Da Vinci Code or anything else you might care to hear about.



The B-Team badge is copryright 2006, The B-Team Bloggers®. Of course, we're Amateur Catholics®, so if you use the badge without permission (enrolled membership), we won't hunt you down and make you cough up your hard-earned bucks. Just have fun with it and maybe buy us a beer next time you're in town.

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, February 04, 2007

Churches Around the World

Greetings,

I added your very interesting blog ion my "blog roll" and I'm writing this present email to ask for your final approval of so.

My website is about religious buildings. A photo archive to make people think, dream and travel with their heart through amazing and special places, churches, monasteries, cathedrals or chapels spread out around the globe. I hope you enjoy it and allow me to use you blog as an external link. If you wish to retribute the link it's also fine by me, thank you.

Every image on my site were taken during 8 years of personal pilgrimage travelling the world, trying to find myself maybe trying to find God. So, I just want to say they are special. Special moments caught by my camera. To know is that you can use any of my photos in your daily post in your blog if you wish for. As post usually come with pictures you have my permission to use any you would like. I appreciate and would be an honour in fact.

http://churchesaroundtheworld.com

If you wish to link back to me:
You can add me as normal Blog roll or use this banner, here's the code to insert in the blog:

Churches Around the World
Churches Around the World

you can also chose from other different banners here: http://churchesaroundtheworld.com/link-to-churches-around-the-world

thank you,
happy new year

João Pedro dos Santos Jesus da Silva Leitão
Very nice stuff. We'll simply add you to the blogroll and call you one of us. ;) Welcome aboard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home