Amateur Catholic

We don't write books or do speaking tours.
In fact, we barely do our jobs.
-We're the B-Team of Catholic Bloggers-

This is the home of the Amateur Catholic® bloggers - or as we like to refer to ourselves, the B-team. We don't write books or do speaking tours. In fact, we barely do our jobs. That's not to say we're unambitious though... You see, this coalition is just the second phase our blogoshpere conquest. We suppose you could think of us as amateur crusaders too.

Membership will not bring you any money, perks, notoriety, or prestige - but you will get the privilege of proudly displaying the B-team badge on your blog! Lucky you, huh?

amateurcatholic @ gmail.com

If you are hosting a conference, parish function, or some other event and can not afford the exorbitant fees typically associated with a Professional Catholic®, please contact one of our members. We like to hear ourselves talk just as much as the Professional Catholics® do, we just don't charge you for it. But hey give us a meal, free beer, and a designated driver, and we'll speak about breaking the Da Vinci Code or anything else you might care to hear about.



The B-Team badge is copryright 2006, The B-Team Bloggers®. Of course, we're Amateur Catholics®, so if you use the badge without permission (enrolled membership), we won't hunt you down and make you cough up your hard-earned bucks. Just have fun with it and maybe buy us a beer next time you're in town.

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, November 02, 2008

Jennifer D: Amateur Catholic

Dear Amateur Catholic ~

Greetings!

My blog's name is "My Musing..." and I would love to join your ranks. I have been a Catholic since the tender age of three weeks (more than 50 years ago ~ that's all you will get out of me) and I love it.

I actually have three blogs, but only one is dedicated to my thoughts on being Catholic; the other two are for my drawings (I am a freelance Artist) and for my general thoughts on life (in general), my family (married 31 years & counting, mother of eight), and anything and everything else.

So, in order to join your ranks, do I have to be initiated, or anything? Can I just buy you a beer and that's it? Or must I promise to send a couple of tickets to the game, as well?
If you need to see my writing, here is a link to my Catholic blog:
http://whitewave39.blogspot.com/ . There, in the sidebar, you will also find links to my other two blogs ~ just in case you feel the inclination to browse through my conversations elsewhere...
Take care & God bless! (and don't forget to let me know, won't you?)

Jennifer.

JD*JMJ*
My greetings to your Angel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home