Amateur Catholic

We don't write books or do speaking tours.
In fact, we barely do our jobs.
-We're the B-Team of Catholic Bloggers-

This is the home of the Amateur Catholic® bloggers - or as we like to refer to ourselves, the B-team. We don't write books or do speaking tours. In fact, we barely do our jobs. That's not to say we're unambitious though... You see, this coalition is just the second phase our blogoshpere conquest. We suppose you could think of us as amateur crusaders too.

Membership will not bring you any money, perks, notoriety, or prestige - but you will get the privilege of proudly displaying the B-team badge on your blog! Lucky you, huh?

amateurcatholic @ gmail.com

If you are hosting a conference, parish function, or some other event and can not afford the exorbitant fees typically associated with a Professional Catholic®, please contact one of our members. We like to hear ourselves talk just as much as the Professional Catholics® do, we just don't charge you for it. But hey give us a meal, free beer, and a designated driver, and we'll speak about breaking the Da Vinci Code or anything else you might care to hear about.



The B-Team badge is copryright 2006, The B-Team Bloggers®. Of course, we're Amateur Catholics®, so if you use the badge without permission (enrolled membership), we won't hunt you down and make you cough up your hard-earned bucks. Just have fun with it and maybe buy us a beer next time you're in town.

Powered by Blogger


Monday, March 06, 2006

Cathy Ward: Amateur Catholic

My name is Cathy and I'm - um - certainly an amateur. I'm not much of a theologian (or a writer) but I love my Church and enjoy blogging. I am a 'revert' Catholic, part of a growing phenomenon of young (ish) people attracted to orthodoxy. I live in Chicago, home of the horrendous St. Sabina Faith Community and the ultra-trad Institute of Christ the King, Sovereign Priest. My parish is so traditional that my entire closet smells like incense.
Thanks for the invite.
:)
Editor note: Cathy is a lovely young lady and is apparently still an amateur blogger too. She neglected to insert the obligatory self-promotional link to her blog, WardWideWeb. Welcome to the B-Team, Cathy. ;)

4 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 10:55 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

Rick,
You have known me long enough to know that I am not into
self-promotion.
:)

 
At 3/07/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Rick Lugari said...

;)

 
At 3/07/2006 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy, the website is even horrendous. Comically so, once you get your nerves back.

 
At 3/09/2006 12:54 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

Anonymous,
Although I do enjoy a cryptic message, I really have to be able
to sort of decode it to be part of the fun.
By the by, if this is my friend Anon, I have some books for your
library. I'll give them to you on Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home