Amateur Catholic

We don't write books or do speaking tours.
In fact, we barely do our jobs.
-We're the B-Team of Catholic Bloggers-

This is the home of the Amateur Catholic® bloggers - or as we like to refer to ourselves, the B-team. We don't write books or do speaking tours. In fact, we barely do our jobs. That's not to say we're unambitious though... You see, this coalition is just the second phase our blogoshpere conquest. We suppose you could think of us as amateur crusaders too.

Membership will not bring you any money, perks, notoriety, or prestige - but you will get the privilege of proudly displaying the B-team badge on your blog! Lucky you, huh?

amateurcatholic @ gmail.com

If you are hosting a conference, parish function, or some other event and can not afford the exorbitant fees typically associated with a Professional Catholic®, please contact one of our members. We like to hear ourselves talk just as much as the Professional Catholics® do, we just don't charge you for it. But hey give us a meal, free beer, and a designated driver, and we'll speak about breaking the Da Vinci Code or anything else you might care to hear about.



The B-Team badge is copryright 2006, The B-Team Bloggers®. Of course, we're Amateur Catholics®, so if you use the badge without permission (enrolled membership), we won't hunt you down and make you cough up your hard-earned bucks. Just have fun with it and maybe buy us a beer next time you're in town.

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, July 29, 2006

Maggie: Amateur Catholic

Hi,
I'd like to join the B team. I am a Catholic and I blog about my life as a Mom and that often included our Catholicism. Our interest of late is checking out a Catholic High school in case we move to that area next spring. This is a big deal because, I have a large extended Catholic family. I have 17 Aunts, Uncles and cousins who have gone to one of the three Catholic HS in my area. I was the first one to go to a different one. So I was teased, harassed and to this day bullied by my family. (They would not do it if they did not love me.) Now my sons are on the grade school wrestling team for the rival school. My family seems to be under the delusion that I just might send my kids there. Ha!. But moving a bit South, well. That is an interesting idea. (Except my 11YO is against this. "But Mom, I want to move to someplace where I can go to the same school you went to")

http://maggiesmadcaplife.blogspot.com/

Maggie
Being madcacapped strikes me as a prerequisite for being and amateur. Welcome aboard, Maggie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home