Amateur Catholic

We don't write books or do speaking tours.
In fact, we barely do our jobs.
-We're the B-Team of Catholic Bloggers-

This is the home of the Amateur Catholic® bloggers - or as we like to refer to ourselves, the B-team. We don't write books or do speaking tours. In fact, we barely do our jobs. That's not to say we're unambitious though... You see, this coalition is just the second phase our blogoshpere conquest. We suppose you could think of us as amateur crusaders too.

Membership will not bring you any money, perks, notoriety, or prestige - but you will get the privilege of proudly displaying the B-team badge on your blog! Lucky you, huh?

amateurcatholic @ gmail.com

If you are hosting a conference, parish function, or some other event and can not afford the exorbitant fees typically associated with a Professional Catholic®, please contact one of our members. We like to hear ourselves talk just as much as the Professional Catholics® do, we just don't charge you for it. But hey give us a meal, free beer, and a designated driver, and we'll speak about breaking the Da Vinci Code or anything else you might care to hear about.



The B-Team badge is copryright 2006, The B-Team Bloggers®. Of course, we're Amateur Catholics®, so if you use the badge without permission (enrolled membership), we won't hunt you down and make you cough up your hard-earned bucks. Just have fun with it and maybe buy us a beer next time you're in town.

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Maggie Geene: Amateur Catholic

I deeserve to be an amateur Catholic for these reasons:

1) I love my Catholic faith as much as I love my life, and my husband, (but
not in that order, at least not most days -- especially when he has showered
recently)

2) I have never been paid for anythign I have written even though some of
what I have written is actually in published works

3) I have a blog but it is so far down the blogosphere ecosystem that
everytime someone gains points I lose ground, not even my own siblings have
me on their blogrolls, but it doesn't bother me, really it doesn't since
they are heathens most of them.

4) none of that really matters to me because I write for two reasons and
two reasons alone and they are


A) I love my faith and want to share it with all two of my
loyal readers

b) if I didn't write I would need psychotherapy and being a
mother of five I really can't afford that, so I have to blog


Please, please let me proudly display the B team logo on my blog.


I willl share my chocolates with you, I promise. (And that is asking alot
of a chocolatarian)


Love


Angelmeg - Transcendental Musings


AKA Maggie

6 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 3:46 PM, Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Who's the other loyal reader?

 
At 3/08/2006 5:18 AM, Blogger ~pen~ said...

if you are sharing chocolate, that is almost like rick giving the sign of peace to a stranger.

you rock, meg :)

 
At 3/08/2006 5:59 AM, Blogger Rick Lugari said...

not quite though...

;)

 
At 3/08/2006 8:34 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I am the other "loyal" reader! ;)
Hardly miss a day!

 
At 3/09/2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chocolates are biblical.

Maggie

 
At 3/09/2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chocolates are biblical.

Maggie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home