Amateur Catholic

We don't write books or do speaking tours.
In fact, we barely do our jobs.
-We're the B-Team of Catholic Bloggers-

This is the home of the Amateur Catholic® bloggers - or as we like to refer to ourselves, the B-team. We don't write books or do speaking tours. In fact, we barely do our jobs. That's not to say we're unambitious though... You see, this coalition is just the second phase our blogoshpere conquest. We suppose you could think of us as amateur crusaders too.

Membership will not bring you any money, perks, notoriety, or prestige - but you will get the privilege of proudly displaying the B-team badge on your blog! Lucky you, huh?

amateurcatholic @ gmail.com

If you are hosting a conference, parish function, or some other event and can not afford the exorbitant fees typically associated with a Professional Catholic®, please contact one of our members. We like to hear ourselves talk just as much as the Professional Catholics® do, we just don't charge you for it. But hey give us a meal, free beer, and a designated driver, and we'll speak about breaking the Da Vinci Code or anything else you might care to hear about.



The B-Team badge is copryright 2006, The B-Team Bloggers®. Of course, we're Amateur Catholics®, so if you use the badge without permission (enrolled membership), we won't hunt you down and make you cough up your hard-earned bucks. Just have fun with it and maybe buy us a beer next time you're in town.

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Laura H.: Amateur Catholic

You don't know who I am? *gasp*

No not really. I am usually behind the scenes, not on the stage. Such is life... especially in the blogging sphere. Doesn't that qualify me as amateur? If that doesn't this definitely does: My blog (...and if not...) debuted less than a month ago *gasp* and I have probably four readers... amateur enough? Yeah I didn't think so... how about the fact that I am a mere Crunchy Crustacean in the TTLB Ecosystem? I think that is REALLY amateur. Most people only laugh at my jokes when I start to tear up which oddly enough is common with my readers as well... you know... they come, they read, they cry, they leave. No? *tears up* *nervous laughter* See... I told you.

Enough about me though... it is time for my daily dose of Happy Catholic... I am determined to figure out what makes a good amateur versus whatever kind of amateur I seem to be. I'm like gum on the bottom of your shoe when you're in an interview and you don't know what to do. Sorry... I was on a roll...

*excuses herself back into the dark void of unknown amateurs*

--
God bless and Mary protect!!

with love, in Christ,
Laura H.
Lucky me, I do know you and you have that love of your faith that defines a true Amateur Catholic. Welcome, sistah!

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 7:07 PM, Blogger Laura H. said...

:D Thanks, Julie D!

 
At 4/21/2006 1:52 PM, Blogger Laura H. said...

Stumbled on this again... cracked up. Still pretty amateur.. still laughing at my own jokes harder than anyone else. Haha! Thanks again B Team Bloggers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home