Amateur Catholic

We don't write books or do speaking tours.
In fact, we barely do our jobs.
-We're the B-Team of Catholic Bloggers-

This is the home of the Amateur Catholic® bloggers - or as we like to refer to ourselves, the B-team. We don't write books or do speaking tours. In fact, we barely do our jobs. That's not to say we're unambitious though... You see, this coalition is just the second phase our blogoshpere conquest. We suppose you could think of us as amateur crusaders too.

Membership will not bring you any money, perks, notoriety, or prestige - but you will get the privilege of proudly displaying the B-team badge on your blog! Lucky you, huh?

amateurcatholic @ gmail.com

If you are hosting a conference, parish function, or some other event and can not afford the exorbitant fees typically associated with a Professional Catholic®, please contact one of our members. We like to hear ourselves talk just as much as the Professional Catholics® do, we just don't charge you for it. But hey give us a meal, free beer, and a designated driver, and we'll speak about breaking the Da Vinci Code or anything else you might care to hear about.



The B-Team badge is copryright 2006, The B-Team Bloggers®. Of course, we're Amateur Catholics®, so if you use the badge without permission (enrolled membership), we won't hunt you down and make you cough up your hard-earned bucks. Just have fun with it and maybe buy us a beer next time you're in town.

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Argent: Amateur Catholic

Hi, I'm Argent. I'm a new Catholic and new to blogging. Amateur amateur is my name. Heck, I was an Amateur Catholic even back in my old Anglo-Catholic days. I spent most days defending the Catholic Church to the Episcopagans that it dawned on me, "Swim the Tiber already". Good thing it was summer, the water was warm, there was a new Pope. Now, I feel right at home defending the Catholic Church to Catholics. May I have my badge? Purty please?

P.S. Because I spend so much time blogging, I've been assigned to maintain the parish website. How cool is that? See, God can even use my addiction to good ends.

Thanks,
Argent

Argent by the Tiber
http://sognodargento.blogspot.com
From one blogging addict to another, welcome!

3 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Argent said...

I made the B-Team??? I'm not the last kid picked this time. Woo!

 
At 3/08/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Rick Lugari said...

Yeah, the B-Team is full of surprises. Even the kid who smells like pee gets a place of honor or something...

Welcome to the team, try not to get beaned...

 
At 3/09/2006 1:19 PM, Blogger Argent said...

Ah, being counted with the least of them is an honorable place to be. That said, I promise that I've showered today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home